The Royal Canadian Mint’s Gold Maple Leaf coins are among the world’s most popular pure gold coins, with more than 25 million troy ounces sold since their introduction in 1979 The GML was also the first bullion coin to achieve the heightened standard of 9999 purity. All 1-ounce 99.99% pure GML bullion coins dated 2023 will have three unique features for enhanced security radial lines, a micro-engraved maple leaf, and Bullion DNA Anti-Counterfeiting Technology.
Bullion DNA Anti-Counterfeiting Technology is an industry first that goes above and beyond coin authentication like no other. Every die used to produce GML coins is laser micro-engraved with an anti-counterfeiting security mark Our registration process - digital non-destructive activation (technology captures images encrypted with an algorithm signature, and stores these in our secure database This proprietary Bullion DNA technology facilitates the authentication of Gold Maple Leaf coins dated 2014 and later.
Delta Harbour Assets is a registered BULLION DNA™ dealer .
In 2013, the Mint introduced a new and unique security feature to confirm the authenticity of its GML coins Derived from the same award-winning security technology applied to Canada’s 1 and 2 circulation coins, the GML security feature consists of a textured maple leaf, micro-engraved with laser technology on a small area of the reverse side of the coin In the centre of this mark, visible under magnification, is the numeral 23 denoting the coin’s year of issue.
Radial lines in the 2023 GML’s field have been precisely machined to within microns on the master tooling to ensure reproducibility from die to die and coin to coin The uniqueness of the line width and pitch gives this coin a characteristic look and creates a light-diffracting pattern that is specific to this coin.
- The obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Three unique features for cutting-edge security, including precise radial lines, a micro-engraved leaf, and Bullion DNA Anti-Counterfeiting Technology, exclusive to the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Bullion DNA technology facilitates the authentication of Gold Maple Leaf coins dated 2014 and later.
- An attractive acquisition for both first-time precious metal buyers and long-term investors.
- Precision-cut radial lines create a unique light-diffracting pattern specific to this coin.
|Mint:||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Composition:||99.99% pure gold|
|Weight:||1 troy ounce|
Tap into our 20 years of experience and let us walk you through our products and solutions, and answer any questions you have about diversifying your portfolio.
At a time that works for you.